White color (or Light) is the combination of the seven primary colors/energies: VIBGYOR or Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange and Red.
Color schemes for each Direction of the house
- Vastu Shastra recommends the use of specific colors in each of the cardinal directions. This is because each direction is governed by a planet which is in turn representing a specific color. Scientifically this is the fact that, we perceive color only because of sunlight. The strength of sunlight is unlike in different directions. Hence it is preferable to have certain colors in each direction.
- Direction of the building: In the second method, the color schemes are chosen according to the direction the building/room faces. Each direction is associated with a particular color, which is actually the color of the planet governing that direction. Hence painting a room with specific color must match the direction.
Saturn ( Shani )
Shades of Brown, Pink
- Color schemes for House: Every color has specific properties and uniqueness that influence our moods, behavior and even Lifestyle also.
- Considering these facts we recommend the Color schemes for House which may as follows. Provided that your house / home is constructed according to Vaastu Shastra principles and in association with five elements of Nature. Always use the light shades of any color choosing for your house instead bright
- Kitchen colors: The white is the best color for Kitchen. Shades of Yellow, orange, red colors are also good colors for kitchen. Orange is a power and healing color. It increases the craving for food.
- Bed room Colors: Pink is the best color for the master bedroom [SW]. The secondary color can be light Brown, Light Blue as these colors represent hope and cultivation. Lavender in their lighter shades keeps the rooms peaceful and brings good sleep. Pink or cream colored tiles or marble are good for flooring.
- Drawing room or Living room colors: The best colors for Living room are yellow, light orange, light green or light blue or as per the direction of the hall.
- Dining room : Blue is ideal, shades of Green and Pink also suitable. As being this is a family room these colors stimulates the mind and calms down violence.
- Study room / Children’s room: Use Green color for children study room/ bedroom as it encourages concentration on better study. Bright colors like pink, blue, yellow, orange or purple are suitable
- Bath room / Toilets: The ideal color for Bathroom, Toilets is White, light gray; pink or any pastel shade is suitable. Use colors as per direction of toilet.