The plants play significant role in activating positive energy in to our daily life. In most of the houses, we find indoor plants, lucky bamboo, these plants add a different look to the interiors, and bring positive energy in that house.
Here are some Vaastu Tips for Plants to make your house green, and attractive Garden with nice plantation.
Vaastu Shastra is the ancient science and using that we can bring positivity, good luck and happiness in the house. Adhering Vaastu tips for Plants, we can decorate their house nicely and have a Stress free Life style.
Moreover, it looks natural and exotic! However, there are certain rules to keep the plants in the correct direction to bring prosperity, happiness, wealth and good luck to inmates and to keep away negative energy from that house.
Indoor House plants not only add to the artistic movement to the house but also maintains the room temperature by adding moisture to the air and reduces airborne bacteria.
Tulsi: Tulsi or basil is a very auspicious plant according to Ethics in Hindu. Worshiping this plant regularly can bring prosperity in that house.
One important thing is to remember that, if your house is having any Vaastu Dosh, then this holy plant never grows in its natural form.
As per Vaastu Shastra, keep this plant at North, Northeast or Eastern side of the house.
- Beautify your living room with cascading and crawling indoor plants. Such plants reduce the imbalance of protruding or sharp columns, corners or pillars.
- Avoid thorny plants in the compound of house which may be unlucky.
- Avoid milky trees within the four walls of the compound, which may leads to unhealthiness to family members.
- For one and another reason always avoid Cactus and thorny plants inside the four walls of compound.
- According to Vaastu Shastra never plant big trees like, Banyan or Peepal in Northeast or East of the house.
- Fruit plants must be planted in the east direction. Avoid growing of bonsai plant in and around the house. Growing of Money plant, Lemon, Lotus, and Jasmine are lucky plants according to Vastu Shastra.
- Except money plant any other plants cannot be grown inside the bedroom, otherwise that could attract bad luck.
Bamboo Tree Meaning
Generally, growing bamboo is supposed to bring luck and protection from evil powers to House and to the inmates of that house. Small stalks of bamboo popular as “Lucky Bamboo” we can have that separately or in bunch for household or in office use.
The rapid growth and healthy life of this plant is associated with good luck and wealth. The straight green plant also symbolizes the success, prosperity and protection from evil. This plant will grow toward a source of light.
A different arrangement represents different properties of bamboo plant.
- Three stalks: for happiness
- Five stalks: signify good health
- Six stalks: connote harmony.
For prosperity, bamboo should be grouped in Eight, 18, 28 or 38 stalks.
Quick look at some of the trees, plants with their auspicious and inauspicious directions in the Plot or Gardens.
Trees bearing fruits like Banana Mango
Vata , Peepal
Nimba , Pakad
Aam (mangao), Banana tree, Vata
Kela (Banana) , Goolar
Pakad, Goolar, Shalmli, Vata, Peepal , Milking trees, Plants with thorns and red flowers
Trees and plants with thorns
Kela (banana) tree
Decorative plants, lawns and gardens have to be designed in lowering part of the plot i.e. in North or East directions along with a waterfall not exceeding at height of 3-4 feet.
Designing a Swimming pool, inside the garden must be only in the Northeast or North direction. Swimming pool in the Northwest, Southwest, South, Southeast direction is not recommended at any cost. And Swimming pool should not be even in the center of the garden.