The Main Entrance Doors needs a great concentration as per Vaastu Shastra. Main door is the face of the house and according to Hindu religion, ‘Simhadwaram’ or Main entrance Door, is the house of Lord “Ganesha”, Goddess “Mahalaxmi” and Goddess “Saraswati”.
So house must be perfectly positioned as per the Vaastu tips for Main Entrance door to activate all the positive energies.
According to Vaastu Shastra, here are some tips that should always considered before designing the Main entrance doors
- The Main Entrance Door should always in the East or North direction
- Avoid a door facing South West as it will bring the devil energy in the house and also invites in struggles and misfortunes.
- The door facing South East is brings in sickness, anger and court matters.
- The main door should always open inside the house and clockwise
- South facing door brings the energy which disturbs positive energy of the house and causes arguments or disagreements. While if this door is in fourth Pada is very good for occupant.
- West facing door is good for the youngsters as it gives active energy & energy of enjoyment.
- North West facing door is not so bad. It can bring health, wealth and prosperity if supported by other vastu shastra rules. Only thing to remember that the most key male person of the house may remain out of the house for a longer time if the door faces west and a female if the door faces North.
Main Entrance Door
- There should not be obstructions in front of Main Door like rails, staircase, big trees etc. There should not be Temple, Lamppost opposite main door.
- The number of Doors and Windows in the house should be always in even numbers like 2,4,6,8,etc
- Doors should not be positioned in the center of the wall; they should always be off centered.
- If a house faces East, the entrance should be in the East, because Main Door falls in the Northern direction of the house. Such a door gives good results and is very auspicious
Normally main entrance doors facing East, North, and North East are supposed to be good doors. But again there are many other things like Cuts, Extensions, and Under Ground Water Tanks of the house which decide the wealth and health of the occupant.