Mirrors have powerful effects on your happiness in the dwelling house. How you are using the mirrors for their best effects? What might be harmful? What is the ideal for the use of wall mirrors?Mirrors are the most useful and simple Remedies for Vaastu Dosh, because Mirrors can be used in different ways to deal with many defects as its requirement.
But at the same time not all the mirrors can effective in the same way. Mirrors if used in the wrong shape or in the wrong direction can give bad effects or damages rather than giving good effects.
Mirror may give a fine look to your bedroom, but remember that can attract negative energy in the bed room. Ensure that any part of your body should not reflect in the mirror while sleeping, otherwise that part will undergo or have to face major illness problem.
So if you having any object or shape which is dis-harmonizing, then bad effects of such object can be neutralized by placing the mirror facing it.
- Never place a mirror on South and West direction walls to avoid disintegration around in your personal space area.
The mirrors of any type should only be placed on the walls of North or East direction in the house.
- Do not keep any kind of glass piece or other shinning thing at the main gate.
- Glass decorative items, show piece, aquarium wall clock and other glass things should be placed in the East or North direction of the house.
- A single sheet of glass in a window or door should not be transparent.
- A dressing table with mirror standing side by the bed is considered good, but if it is reflecting your body or image then it is inauspicious.
- Always avoid placing the toiletry mirror near study table in the children’s room, because that could interfere the children’s concentration.
- Mirror on South wall also be avoided as it tends to make children inflexible and disobedient.
Mirrors in rectangular, round and square shapes are healthy for the diversion of energies within the household.